About the Online Edition
Attention subscribers! New in February 2013 with no downloading and at no additional cost:
- Updated content from the 2012 Supplement to the seventh edition.
- Improved site design with enhanced navigation features.
Supplement content is indicated by the icon below and will appear on the right side of the screen beside related text from the seventh edition.
This icon will also appear when search results point to material in the Supplement.
Welcome to the web-based edition of the School of Government book, North Carolina Crimes: A Guidebook on the Elements of Crime, Seventh Edition, 2012, by Jessica Smith.
The School offers access to this online content through a one-year subscription. Your subscription includes future enhancements and updates to the product for twelve months after the date of purchase.
Features of the electronic version include:
- Keyword searching
- Linking to internal and external cross-references
- Collapsible and Expandable Statutes (when text is long)
- Printable pages throughout the site
- Accessibility from anywhere your electronic device can connect to the Internet
We hope you find this product useful. If you have questions or need technical support, contact information is provided below.
Thank you for your purchase.
Technical Support: School of Government Applications Team
Subscriptions Customer Service: Kathryn Hooker, Bookstore Manager