About the Online Edition
Apr 10 2017 - Subscriber login has been restored.
Attention subscribers! New in March 2017 with no downloading and at no additional cost:
- Updated content from the 2016 Cumulative Supplement to the seventh edition, including legislation enacted and new cases decided through December 31, 2016.
Supplement content is indicated by the icon below and will appear on the right side of the screen beside related text from the seventh edition.
This icon will also appear when search results point to material in the Supplement.
Welcome to the web-based edition of the School of Government book, North Carolina Crimes: A Guidebook on the Elements of Crime, Seventh Edition, 2012, by Jessica Smith.
Subscriptions to the online version grant unlimited access from the time of activation through March 1, 2018.
Features of the electronic version include:
- Keyword searching
- Linking to cross-references
- Printable pages throughout the site
- Accessibility from anywhere your electronic device can connect to the Internet
- Collapsible and expandable statutes
We hope you find this product useful. If you have questions or need technical support, contact information is provided below.
Thank you for your purchase.
Technical Support: School of Government Applications Team
Subscriptions Customer Service: